Maverick Driving Academy Booking/Payment
Book Your DPS Authorized Test or Practice Test Below
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING THAT FOLLOWS BEFORE BOOKING AS THIS IS A NON REFUNDABLE CHARGE. WHEN PAYING FOR A TEST, YOU ARE AGREEING TO EVERYTHING LISTED HERE.
We cannot test you or your child if you do not have the required documents and/or do no meet all the requirements at the TIME OF THE TEST. It is non refundable unless you cancel 24 hours in advance as you are booking the time of one of our examiners.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON WHAT IS REQUIRED AND NEEDED:
- You must have a valid Texas Learner License or Driver's License with restriction B (for 18 and over)
- Please note, the driver's ed certificate you get from an online company if you did online driver's ed, is not a Learner License. You still have to go to DPS to get that.
- You must be 16 and have held your Texas Learner License for at least 6 months (if under 18). If you are under 18, you must have a parent to sign the test.
- You must bring your DE 964 and Impact Video certificate. For Maverick students, we will have your DE 964. You must have a road legal vehicle. Questions on required documents or having a road legal vehicle? Click HERE
- If you need to use one of our cars you will need to call to see when one is available.
- We are not allowed to do court ordered road tests for speeding tickets.
- 1 free reschedule/retest for Maverick students and those who purchase the Practice Test if needed.
- You do still have to go to DPS after testing with us to get processed. It is up to you, the customer, to check all the requirements under the service that is purchased as all fees are not refundable. We only offer the test in English.